Wednesday 15 April 2015

The Art of Normalcy

I went to a friend's combined birthday party the other day and quite frankly it didn't go too badly. It was a movie followed by a dinner at a restaurant but now I have the supposed of my friend J so we were able to get through it. It was nice to say the least, because the group I sit with is quite large so outings together happen on very rare occasions. Afterwards I slept over at J's house, and by slept I mean stayed awake the entire time doing nothing of real consequence other than gaming and chatting.

The next day we wandered around and encountered an arcade, it felt oddly like a date and it makes me wonder if I could be falling for her.

The past few days haven't been that great with episodes of chaos but other than that they have been alright.

I hope you guys are doing alright.
From,
Dorcha Aingeal

No comments:

Post a Comment