Thursday 16 April 2015

Memory Lane

Today after a week of wasted self despair and isolation, I finally got over myself and decided to go out. Leaving the house voluntarily seems to be some kind of momentous occasion for me as it doesn't happen particularly often but nonetheless I was completely sick of myself. I met up with J and D, my usual hang out group because they were already planning to go out and had once again invited me along.

What I didn't expect was that I would encounter someone who I hadn't seen in years, one of my old primary school friends. Apparently J and D had arranged to meet L because they hadn't seen her in ages, which we haven't. To say the least it was a pretty alright day with no major hiccups and J and I once again being crowned the Pirate Masters (arcade game). Its interesting to see how L had changed so much yet remained the same in her core, it makes me wonder about myself and everyone else that I used to know.

How much can a person change?

From,
Dorcha Aingeal

No comments:

Post a Comment