Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter, oh the joy

Well that ended badly, my throat is killing me, I feel as guilty as I ever have and I'm ready to jump off a cliff about now. Why is life so difficult? Actually it's not the normally conceived hard or difficult things that I have trouble with. Assignments? No problem. Work? Sure. It's the simple things that never cease to defeat me, the things that should be easy are the very things I never seem to be able to achieve. Sleep? I don't even know the meaning of the word. Food? Let's not even talk about that. People? N/A Error has been reached.

I just want to be able to go through a day where people don't make things harder, where I don't make things harder.  No secrecy, no discussing these topics, just an average day where my life doesn't involve some inner conflict, that is all I want.

From,
Dorcha Aingeal

No comments:

Post a Comment